• In a life- or limb-threatening emergency, dial 911 to reach Tuscaloosa Emergency Medical Services, or go to the DCH Emergency Department.
  • If you have a medical emergency after hours, please call 911, or go to the DCH Emergency Department. DCH Regional Medical Center is located on University Boulevard two blocks from the edge of campus and the SHC. When a student receives care at DCH, the staff at DCH often work closely with the SHC staff to ensure that the student receives appropriate care.
  • If you have been sexually assaulted, please contact the University Police Department at (205) 348-5454, and they will direct you to the appropriate person. For more details, please visit our Women and Gender Resource Center and Title IX page.