Sexual Health and Healthy Relationships
The college years should be an exciting time of meeting new people, discovering new opportunities, experiencing what the campus has to offer, and finding out what career path you will eventually take. These years can also bring about both positive and negative experiences regarding dating and intimate relationships. Being aware of the risks involved with intimate sexual activity and knowing about the types of protection available will help you prevent against the negative consequences of unhealthy sexual practices. Entering college with a positive attitude and adequate education resources will help you make healthy and informed decisions about your sexual health and intimate relationships.
- What’s the difference between STDs and STIs?
- General STD Information
- Prevention, Protection, & Strategies for STD Prevention
- Risk Factors for STDs & How To Reduce Your Risk!
- STD Health Disparities
- Get Tested!
- Sexual Activity
- What is Alabama Doing & Related Links
- It is more than just words! The types of communication
- What’s LOVE got to do with it?
- Services at UA
- Evolution of Dating