All incoming students, regardless of classification, must have the vaccinations listed below.
If the TB skin test is positive, please submit either results of a T-Spot blood test or chest X-Ray report from a physician stating no signs of tuberculosis. International students may wait and have follow up testing done upon arrival to campus.
All vaccines and tuberculosis screening are available at the Student Health Center billable to insurance. Be sure to bring you ACTion card and health insurance card when visiting the Student Health Center & Pharmacy.
*Distance Learners are not required to provide proof of immunizations.
Instructions for Uploading Required Immunization Documentation
- Log into your MyBama account
- Select the Student tab, then navigate to the Student Health Center & Pharmacy section
- Within the Student Health Center & Pharmacy section, select the “Upload Immunizations” icon
- Print the form and take it to your health care provider
- Health care provider completes the form, signs it and places the official office stamp next to provider signature
- Scan the complete and signed form and any other documents (clear and readable photographs are acceptable)
- Log into your MyBama account, access the Immunization icon, then follow the upload instructions
Once your form has been processed (Usually 48-72 hours), you will receive a confirmation email or an email regarding why we rejected what was submitted.
For information on the Health Requirement for Registration policy, please visit https://www.ua.edu/about/policies/.
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com or call (205) 348-6262 or (205) 348-4637. Be sure to include your CWID when you email or call.